Dogs are checked in, their belongings are put into their lockers, and they wait in their playrooms for play to begin.
Morning activities and Parlour time
Dogs play, run, sniff, roll, chase, jump and get the attention and love they deserve.
Individual attention and Lunch time
Any special needs are attended to and puppies are fed their lunch.
Classical music is played to help the dogs unwind for a well deserved sleep on their comfortable beds.
More play and Exercise
A slower version of the morning activities, where the dogs get some outside play, digging in the sandpit and a little swim in our portable dog pool to get that last bit of energy out.
All dogs are prepared for home time and settle down in their play areas, waiting for their owners to arrive.
5 days per week
Daily Rate per dog – R156.75
4 days per week
Daily Rate per dog – R160.51
3 days per week
Daily Rate per dog – R163.02
2 days per week
Daily Rate per dog – R165.53
1 day per week
Daily Rate per dog – R169.29
Rate per dog – R250.00
2 – 4 hour
Days and Hours
Monday – Friday : 07:30 – 18:00
To ensure the safety of all dogs at Proud Hounds, the following is required for enrollment:
- We accept dogs of all ages, but all dogs older than six months must be neutered or spayed.
- All dogs must be up to date on vaccinations. Proof may be required.
- All dogs will be given a 2 to 4 hour behaviour assessment to determine enrollment eligibility at a price of R250.00 (non refundable)
- To ensure ongoing sociability and safety for all dogs, we require a one day per week commitment. If your dog does not attend day care for an extended period of time, he or she may need to undergo another behavioural assessment.
- Proud Hounds Day Care reserves the right to turn away any dog that is unsuitable for this environment.
Signed waivers are required for enrollment.